I’ve echoed this warning to parents numerous times.
Remove your children from public schools, pronto.
Public school systems around America have transformed into glorified indoctrination camps.
And pornographic material is made available to children.
Parents need to wake up and learn what is being exposed to their kids.
One Ohio mayor took action against a local school board that exposed high school students to sexually graphic material.
Parents complained to Hudson Mayor Craig Shubert about a book that asked students to write a sex scene you wouldn’t show your mother.
Mayor Shubert confronted the school board about the explicit material given to kids in his town.
BREAKING: Hudson mayor demands all school board members resign or face possible criminal charges over high school course material that he said a judge called “child pornography.”
“I’m going to give you a simple choice: You either choose to resign or you will be charged.” pic.twitter.com/guhp0zc0ns
— Jenny Beth Martin (@jennybethm) September 14, 2021
The Mayor of Hudson is demanding that school board members either resign or face charges after it was revealed that material which amounts to “child pornography” was part of the curriculum for high school students.https://t.co/jm7LeY12eL
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) September 15, 2021
Cleveland.com shared additional info:
Hudson Mayor Craig Shubert and Hudson High School parents are calling for the resignation of school board members and teachers after students in the school’s Liberal Arts II writing class received a book of inappropriate writing prompts.
“It has come to my attention that your educators are distributing essentially what is child pornography in the classroom. I’ve spoken to a judge this evening and she’s already confirmed that. So I’m going to give you a simple choice: either choose to resign from this board of education or you will be charged,” Hudson Mayor Craig Shubert said during the school board meeting on Monday.
A call to Shubert’s office on Tuesday was not immediately returned.Monica Havens, the mother of a high school senior who received the “642 Things to Write About” book, previously worked as a teacher for 11 years, shared some of the prompts from the book at the board meeting, among them:
- “Choose how you will die.
- Write a scene that begins: ‘It was the first time I killed a man.’
- Describe your favorite part of a man’s body using only verbs.
- You have a dream that you’ve murdered someone. Who is it, how and why did the murder happen, and what happens afterward?
- You are a serial killer. What TV shows are on your DVR list? Why?
- The kill fee.
- Write a sex scene you wouldn’t show your mom.
- Rewrite the sex scene from above into one that you’d let your mom read.
- You have just been caught in bed by a jealous spouse. How will you talk your way out of this?
- Write a sermon for a beloved preacher who has been caught in a sex scandal.
- Describe a time when you wanted to orgasm but couldn’t.
- Ten euphemisms for sex.
- You are a brand-new suicide-hotline counselor. Describe how you feel during the course of your first call.
- Write a letter from the point of view of a drug addict.
- Drink a beer. Write about the taste.
- Write an X-rated Disney scenario.
- A roomful of people who want to sleep together.
- The first time you had sex.”
Other topics are perfectly benign, such as describing the worst Thanksgiving dish you’ve ever had, or your perfect day as an astronaut.
Havens said she found out about the book from a friend who shared a screen-shot of a page in the book with her.“I asked my daughter if she had been reading a book with inappropriate stuff in it and she said yes,” Havens said.Havens said she asked her daughter to get the book from her backpack when she discovered the “horrific” prompts.“I can’t even wrap my brain around a teacher, I don’t care if it’s for college credit, these are minors,” Havens said.
All five members have been given until the end of the month to resign, although Ralph Lusher, staff attorney with the Ohio School Boards Association, suggested that they couldn’t be held criminally liable for curriculum material.
Herman apologized for the material and said a full investigation was underway.
But this isn’t the only place where kids get exposed to child pornography.
Watch this Texas parent discuss material exposed to her child.
OMG 🤯 This is what the left is teaching your kids in the Govt. schools all in the name of “diversity, inclusion & equity” pic.twitter.com/Ftwu9zMnkH
— Melissa Tate (@TheRightMelissa) September 12, 2021
And this book was found in the “suggested reading” at Oyster Bay School District in Long Island NY.